Tooth Ache – 8 Natural Remedies for Immediate Relief
Tooth ache is one of the most excruciating pains you will ever experience. Be it infected gums, deep cavity or a crack, tooth ache requires immediate attention to relieve you of agonizing pain. A visit to the dentist perhaps! But if our society find itself in the state of collapse, a visit to your friendly neighborhood dentist may be a pipe dream. So with that in mind, here are 8 natural remedies to stop that intense tooth ache and treat it instantly.
Here are 8 natural remedies for your tender tooth:
- Clove oil: Clove oil can be instantly sourced from your local grocery store or from the neighbors. Pour small drops of clove oil on a piece of cotton and apply gently on the affected region. Better still, fit the cotton pad into the cavity/hole and keep it there. Clove oil numbs the region around the tooth and provides instant relief. You can also use clove oil as mouthwash to sideline pain and kill the bacteria as well.
- Oil Swish: Take a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil and swish it around in your mouth. Spit after 5-10 minutes of swishing. You will feel the pain being smoothened out gradually.
- Garlic: Tooth ache can be subsidized using a clove of garlic as well. Put it on the affected tooth and restrict movement for some time. You can add rock salt to the clove to enhance pain relieving.
- Activated Charcoal: Okay, this can be a little off the track but this ingredient isn’t too hard to find. Mix activated charcoal with water and make a paste. Apply the paste on a cotton pad and put it on the affected tooth. Simply put pressure on the pad by biting and let the paste permeate into the teeth. After 5 minutes, remove the pad and rinse your mouth. The pain severity will be lowered in some time. This remedy can be performed 2-3 times daily.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Use a 3% hydrogen Peroxide solution for this remedy. Clean your mouth and swish with hydrogen peroxide. Keep it in your mouth for 5-10 seconds and then spit it out. Rinse thoroughly with water afterwards. Repeat this process for a maximum of 3 days. Remember – do not swallow the solution.
- Colloidal Silver: It has pain relieving properties and can be used in tooth ache emergency. Spray colloidal silver on the infected tooth once a day. Use 10 ppm solution and do not exceed 2 squirts at a time.
- Liquor: One of the fastest tooth ache remedies of all time. You can have a strong drink or apply directly onto the tooth. Apply the spirit (Vodka, brand or whiskey) onto a cotton pad and squeeze directly on the tooth. The effect is almost instantaneous and pain is relieved.
- Black Tea: This can be sourced easily unlike other items such as hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver. Simply apply black tea on the infected tooth and let it remain there for 3-5 minutes. Black tea contain tannins that help remove toxins from the gum or tooth.
Nothing can prevent tooth ache better than regular oral hygiene and checkups. So be sure to prep plenty of tooth paste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, and floss when you’re preparing your families’ household needs. But in spite of our best efforts, tooth ache is an inevitable part of human health. Once it strikes, you cannot ignore it. Try these home remedies instead of over-the-counter medications. They can relieve your pain quickly, effectively and naturally. However, in our current situation, if pain persists, we recommend you enjoy the convenience of modern medical assistance and consult with a dentist immediately .
ALSO – be sure to sign-up for our newsletter (on our homepage in the side bar to the right) so you can be one of the FIRST to receive information on our upcoming ebook coming VERY SOON. We are writing this book just for you guys so we really want your input and feedback. So please sign-up for our newsletter in the sidebar on the homepage. Thanks and Happy Prepping! – Skip Tanner, the Expert Prepper